Oil Slick - SlickSheet 48" x 16" PTFE Roll
Slick Sheet by Oil Slick is a disposable alternative to parchment paper and is a laboratory grade PTFE film. Slick Sheet is 100% Resistant to Non-Polar Solvents and rated for direct, long term, solvent exposure. With heat transfer up to 500F, Slick Sheet makes a superior liner for collection vessels and evaporation dishes.
Alternative Uses for Slick Sheet:
- Packaging for Sticky Extracts
- Liner for Various Extraction Apparatus
- Vacuum Chamber Inserts
- Non-Stick Sleeves for Glass on Glass Joints
- Use Whenever an Ultra Glossy Appearance is Desired
PTFE Roll Features:
- PTFE textile is 100% Resistant to Non-Polar Solvents
- Rated for direct solvent exposure
- Excellent heat transfer up to 500F
- Alternative to parchment paper
- Cut to Size
- Designed & Researched in Washington
- Made in Belgium
- Feel free to cut, fold, score and re-use the Slick Sheet. However, repeated folding and creasing can wrinkle the surface and impact non-stick performance over time.
- Sharp tools are not recommended for use with the Slick Sheet.
- For a pristine result, inspect your Slick Sheet for airborne debris before each use.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT. Slick Sheet in excess of 500F may damage the Slick Sheet.
|Shop by Brand||SlickSheet|
|Size||48" x 16"|