Highly Educated - Flux Titanium Nail - 18 mm
The New Flux series from Highly Educated. This 18 mm nail is a fixed, non adjustable titanium nail. The hollow shaft below injects the vapor stream directly into the glass, rather than having it pass over the glass and through the fins. This helps slow residue collection on the outside of the ground joints while maximizing air flow. The Flux concentrate nail series is the most affordable Highly Educated Titanium nail design to date.
The Highly Educated Flux Titanium Concentrate Nail utilizes a large cup head with a pillared midsection and hollowed out bottom cylinder. This is a very durable Titanium nail with excellent air flow. Updated low profile version.
- Joint Size: 18 mm
- Shaft /Head Diameter: .36 in. / 9.14
- Cup Volume: 703.97 cu/mm
- Weight: 11.86 grams
- Length: 2.25" inches
- Material: Grade 2 Titanium
- Engraved Highly Educated Logo
- Polished Easy to Clean Surface
- Made in the U.S.A.
Price Value Quality
- Another great product from a great company. Works great and retains heat quite well. The direct inject does its job in keeping buildup off the inside of the male to female area for my globe, which is a great. I will mention a side effect of this is that you get "globs" built up more quickly if you use a water piece which will lead to more frequent water changing, but if its down to this or scrubbing globes, I'll go with option A any day. Not big deal at all. Keep up the great work HighlyEducated!! Review by Sean