Highly Educated - Titanium Pen Dabber
The H.E. Titanium Pen is a simple, yet effective glass marking tool intended for glass blowers and collectors alike. It can dual as a dabber when you are finished signing your art, or marking your dish weight. The Titanium Pen does not function the same as a scribe. Instead of scratching the surface, the Titanium Pen leaves behind titanium traces on the glass that are permanent and can withstand reheating. Our Titanium Pen is made from 99.9% Pure Grade 2 Titanium. Grade 2 is the second most pure titanium available as well as being the second softest. This pure and comparatively soft titanium allows you to lay down a visibly smooth line on your glass work. You can sharpen or dull the tip to produce fine or thicker lines. It works best with a wet surface to minimize friction. In addition, it can be used for laying down electro-conductive lines for electro-forming.
Concentrate Dabber features:
- Titanium Pen Dabber by Highly Educated
- Tip Angle: 25º Degree Angle
- Tip Diameter: 0.015" Diameter Tip
- Length: 4.00" inches
- Diameter: 1/8" inch
- Material: Grade 2 Titanium
- Weight: 3.49 grams
- Engraved Grooves For Secure Grip
- Polished Easy to Clean Surface
- Made in the U.S.A.
Price Value Quality
- Highly Educated makes only the highest quality products, this being one of them! Review by Alex