McFinn's Original by Scientific Inhalations "The Compact" Honeycomb Triple Filter Bubbler with Travel Bag
McFinn's Triple-Filtered Water Pipes are all individually hand blown in the USA by professional glass blowers using high quality German joints and Simex or Schott glass. Each pipe comes with either Standard or Ultra sized filters, bowl, mouth piece, tube of Activated Virgin Coconut Carbon, tube of Organic Cotton, and pics to assist with the removal of used carbon and cotton.
McFinn’s Original Filters are made in the USA by professional glass artists using high quality glass and ground joints. Filters can be filled with Organic Cotton or Virgin Coconut Carbon.
Help your body experience the benefits of a cooler, cleaner delivery method and still retain the potency and flavor of your medicine.
Triple Filtered Bubbler features:
- "The Cool" Honeycomb Triple Filter Bubbler by Scientific Inhalations
- Perc 1: Six Hole Open Bottom Fixed Downstem Perc
- Perc 2: Honeycomb Filter Perc
- Perc 3: Honeycomb Filter Perc
- Bubbler Slide Joint: 18 mm Recessed Joint
- Slide: 18 mm Glass Slide with One Hole Included
- Adapter Joint: 18 mm
- 18 mm Removeable Curved Mouthpiece Included
- Base Diameter: 4.50" Inches
- Complete Height: 8.00" inches
- Includes One Container of Activated Virgin Coconut Carbon
- Includes One Container of Organic Cotton
- Label: White SI Pipes Label
- Zeikos Travel Bag Included
- Padded Nylon Soft Carrying Case
- Two Outside Pouches Included
- Includes Removeable Shoulder Strap
- Dimensions: Length 10.0" x Width 5.50" x Depth 8.00"
- Made in California
Price Value Quality
I love this piece.
I agree with everything rasp said in his review, that was my experience as well - cleaning those honeycomb screens are a pain. Soaked for a week and they were still stubborn, but Ima get better cleaning tools. Also the coconut can sometimes get into the water chamber, but it's always came out during cleaning so I guess it's okay.
Two things that I absolutely LOVE -
1) The base is huge so you can sit it down almost everywhere and it won't get tippy. It sits very nice and solid on almost any surface, like a couch, bed, etc. which is very nice if you're physically immobile.
2) If you tip it over, there's no mess, it's designed VERY well and that seems to be taken into consideration in the design. Yes there's a chance water can go up and out the spout or the chamber but if you're quick on the save, there's no spillage of water and no water in the bowl.
One last thing is it's pretty heavy duty. Of course I've been totally babying mine, but still it feels heavy and solid in my hands, almost like a Pyrex bowl. It really does seem more like a piece of medical equipment.
The hits are VERY clean, amazing. Unlike anything else I've tried, like dual water chambers, etc. -which I love too- but you gotta try the S.I. coconut/cotton system. I love it. Review by Don
Price Value Quality
- Love this piece, cleaner hits for sure! The honeycomb filters can be a pain to get clean, but overall pretty easy. I generally clean mine once a week and start over with fresh everything. Wait till you see what the carbon filter and organic cotton keep out of your lungs...you'll be glad you switched! Review by rasp