Disorderly Conduction - Flat Style Kevlar Coil
The DC Heater Flat Enal Coil by Disorderly Conduction has been designed to use with the Highly Educated DualiTi Quartz Titanium Hybrid Nail. The 5ft long Kevlar encased cord includes a flat style coil and 5-pin XLR Connector. The Heater Coil is compatible with analog and digital PeliNail, D-Nail units, TuffNail, Ninja Nail, and other XLR units. Each coil includes a one-year warranty.
Heater Coil Features:
- Flat Style Coil
- Made to use with HE DualiTi Hybrid Nail
- 120V 100W
- Compatible with Pelinail, TuffNail & D-NAIL® XLR Coils
- Includes 5 Pin XLR connector
- Resistance Material: Ni80Cr20 made in Germany
- Complete Length: 5.00'
- Includes One Year Warranty
- Pin 1, Pin 2 are power for coil
- Pin 3, TC+
- Pin 4, TC-
- Pin 5, Ground
The above diagram can be used for someone looking to use the DC Kevlar Coil with a DIY XLR port they or someone else has built. Follow the above diagram to ensure that your coil will correctly operate.
Added on January 16, 2016