Down Neck Glass - 14mm Robot Dab Rig
Out of New Jersey, glass artist Ryan Higgins is the creator behind some of the most unusual water pipe designs in the industry creating creature like shapes with single eye balls and misaligned curved appendages. The Robot Dab Rig features a carved arm with hand claw attached to a square shaped body. The 9" bubbler includes a 14mm joint with fixed 3-hole downstem. The square shaped bottom is made of solid glass providing a stable base.
Dab Rig features:
- Perc: Fixed Three Hole Diffused Downstem
- Bubbler Joint: 14mm Male Joint
- Concentrate Nail: 14mm Glass Nail
- Matching Top Load Vapor Dome Included
- Vapor Dome Joint: 14mm Female
- Height To Top of Mouthpiece: 8.50"
- Complete Width: 8.00"
- Signed in Ti Pen: Down Neck 2011
- Made in New Jersey