The Highly Educated V3 Titanium Concentrate Nail is the first fully and infinitely adjustable titanium nail. The V3 nail solves the majority of problems discovered with fixed titanium nails. The V3 thin fins are able to move freely up & down the entire length of the shaft. This makes the nail height adjustable allowing the nail to work more efficiently with a wider variety of glass domes. The threaded shaft also allows for the counterweight to be removed to accommodate extra small glass joints. The volume inside the cap has been increased from 95.0 mm³ (14mm V2) to 157.3mm³ (14mm V3). The surface area inside the cap has also been increased +35% in comparison to the V2.
- Threaded Shaft Diameter: 0.185" / 4.70mm
- Standard Shaft Length: 1.750" / 44.45mm
- 14 mm 1.75" Standard Assembly
- Length: 1.91" / 48.51mm
- Thin Fins Included
- Counter Weight Diameter: .310" / 7.87mm
- Cap Volume: (mm³) 157.3
- Joint Size: 14mm
- Material: Grade 2 Titanium
- Weight: 7.1 grams
- Polished Easy to Clean Surface
- Made in the U.S.A.