The Highly Educated V3 Titanium Concentrate Nail is the first fully and infinitely adjustable titanium nail. The V3 nail solves the majority of problems discovered with fixed titanium nails. The V3 thin fins are able to move freely up & down the entire length of the shaft. This makes the nail height adjustable allowing the nail to work more efficiently with a wider variety of glass domes. The threaded shaft also allows for the counterweight to be removed to accommodate extra small glass joints. The volume inside the cap has been increased from 185.2mm³ (V2) to 344.1mm³ (V3). The surface area inside the cap has also been increased +35% in comparison to the V2.
Concentrate Nail Features:
- Threaded Shaft Diameter: 0.185 inches 4.70mm
- Standard Shaft Length: 2.250 inches 57.15mm
- 18 mm 2.25" Standard Assembly
- Length: 2.450 inches 62.23mm
- Thin Fins Included
- Counter Weight Diameter: 0.410 inches 10.41mm
- Cap Volume: (mm³) 344.1
- Joint Size: 18mm
- Material: Grade 2 Titanium
- Weight: 12.19 grams
- Polished Easy to Clean Surface
- Made in the U.S.A.