What is Joint Wax?
Joint Wax is a 100% all natural custom wax blend used to protect scientific and other glass joints.
Why do I Want Joint Wax?
Joint Wax Prevents Glass Grinding & Frozen Joints. It doesn’t slip; it grips and holds to secure your glass joints.
How do I use it?
- Apply Joint Wax liberally to the entire male joint surface prior to connecting
- Twist the joints while inserting to coat both surfaces evenly to prevent glass grinding
- Adjust the joints into the final position and you’re done
- To disconnect the joint, simply rotate one side while pulling the joint apart
DO NOT pull the joints apart without rotating as damage to the glass may occur
Joint Wax Features:
- Single Tube: Net Weight 0.15oz/4.3g
- Made in Texas