McKnight Molds - Ice Pipe Mould
Sometimes you want your pipe to simply disappear when you're done with it. Also smoke can be hot and harsh. The Ice Pipe by McKnight Moulds can solve both of these problems. Just fill mould with clean water and stick in the freezer.Pipe Mould Features:
- Made from silicone rubber
- Can be stored in freezer for a couple of weeks
- Pipe Length: 5.50 inches
- Made in the USA
- Place insert rod into mould pockets.
- Sometimes from shipping it may be necessary to re adjust the silicone pad. Simply hold the pad and pull the rod until the bare end is making contact with the mould. This will prevent the "floating rod syndrome".
- Fill with water and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Remove mould from freezer and remove the ice pipe and insert rod from mould.
- Let your pipe sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Be patient. The ice will crack if you try and remove it too soon.
- Pull the insert rod from the pipe. Sometimes pushing downwards on the bare end of the insert rod helps.
- If air is not flowing through try a little bit of hot water in the bowl head to complete the chamber.
- Insert some form of a screen (will work without one too just don't pack it too much).