NO2 V2 Portable Digital Vapir Vaporizer
The Portable NO2.V2 unit allows patients to specifically control the heat with its patented digital display which is fully accurate within 2-5 degrees. This level of accuracy and control allows the customer to know what temperature they are at every time, all the time – providing the most effective heating environment for vaporizing their herbs. Many portable vaporizers on the market employing a butane heating mechanism force their customer’s to blindly trust their unit to keep the temperature below incineration levels. Without any certainty and control over the heating chamber temperature in their vaporizer, many customers find themselves inhaling smoke; this defeats the purpose of the money they spent on their vaporizer. The NO2.V2 gives control back to its customer by allowing them the peace of mind to know what temperature their vaporizer is heating up to at all times. This creates the perfect environment to produce the most fresh and flavorful vapor without any harmful smoke!
From every perspective, the NO2.V2 is the portable vaporizer of the future…available today!
- 1 NO2.V2 Portable Vaporizer + Battery
- 1 Power Cord (will power unit + charge battery)
- 1 Mouthpiece
- 1 Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 Matrix Tube Attachment
- 2 Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
- 1 Herbal Scooping Cup
- 3 Additional Mesh Bowls
- 1 Mesh Screen Is Already Installed in Your NO2.V2 Vaporizer
- 1 Year Warranty Standard
- Easy to vape out of the box
- Heats up FAST
- Internal Re-Chargeable Battery
- Set Desired Temperature (approximately 375-385F)
- Encased Pure Brass Heating Element that Delivers Completely Clean Heat for a Fresh and Dense Vapor!
- Digital Temperature Display Specifically
- Controls Temperature within 2-5 Degrees!
- Can Simultaneously Re-Charge Battery While Vaporizing!
- Fully Featured in Both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Compact Size and Easily Portable for usage on-the-go (approx. 8 inches height x 1.5 inches wide)
- Instructions Included
This product ships from fulfillment center
Added on January 11, 2016