Disorderly Conduction - DC Heater Coil 20mm
The DC Heater Coil 20mm by Disorderly Conduction has been exclusively designed for standard American 120 volts. The 5ft long kevlar encased cord includes a 20mm diameter coil and 5-pin XLR Connector. The DC Heater Coil is compatible with analog and digital D-Nail units, TuffNail, Ninja Nail, and other XLR units. Each coil includes a one-year warranty.
Heater Coil Features:
- DC Heater Coil 20mm by Disorderly Conduction
- Coil Diameter: 20mm
- Compatible with Pelinail, TuffNail & D-NAIL® XLR Coils
- Includes 5 Pin XLR Connector
- Resistance Material: Ni80Cr20 made in Germany
- Complete Length: 5.00' Feet
- Includes One Year Warranty
- Pin 1, Pin 2 are power for coil
- Pin 3, TC+
- Pin 4, TC-
- Pin 5, Ground
The above diagram can be used for someone looking to use the DC Kevlar Coil with a DIY XLR port they or someone else has built. Follow the above diagram to ensure that your coil will correctly operate.