Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc. was founded with this simple mission: To treat everyone with respect and be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to and employees to work for. This has been a successful formula for us; each year we grow to new levels.
Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc. remarkable growth means there's a high demand for the right people to maintain our high standards of customer service and professionalism. We take pride in creating an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment. We believe in hard work and a fun atmosphere. Our most successful crew members are team players, excited to learn and enthusiastic about the place they work.
Take a look at the opportunities we currently have available. If you're a high-energy, dedicated person who's passionate about glass pipes, there's a place for you at Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING
Position: Order Packer/Warehouse Associate
Our eCommerce Warehouse is currently searching for a full-time eCommerce Order Picker & Packer/Warehouse Associate. We are looking for a motivated, hardworking individual who cares about their job and responsibilities. As part of our Warehouse Team, the Order Packer’s primary responsibility is to efficiently and accurately pick and pack customer orders while maintaining quality and speed to ensure each order is processed in a timely and secure manner. Ability to problem solve, critical thinking skills and being detail oriented with a positive attitude are essential to perform the job well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick and pack daily sales orders on time and with accuracy. Pack orders in a time effective manner with attention to detail
- Meet and exceed productivity goals
- Ensure shipping materials/warehouse supplies are stocked and available
- Organize inventory efficiently for fulfillment productivity
- High level of focus. Determine most economical and efficient shipping method; selects appropriate shipping container; packs items to ensure safe delivery
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- General warehouse duties, cleaning and/or labor and any other assigned tasks
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experience in a high volume e-commerce fulfillment role a PLUS
- High level of engagement, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage time effectively to optimize productivity
- Must want to have a job and be a contributor; have high energy level
- Dependable, on-time with a proactive work ethic and attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively
- This position requires you to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Proficient with computers is a must
- Be passionate about your work, and take pride in everything you do as well as understand and follow procedures and company rules
- Able to successfully function in a team environment and get along with coworkers
- Willingness to be crossed trained to perform whatever job related duty is required of you
- Have a flexible open schedule; available to work weekends and overtime
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 2 years warehouse and/or production work experience
- Able to routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Please live local to the Riverside area with reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This is a full time position (M-F) with occasional required overtime hours on the weekends. We ask that applicants please be local to Riverside, CA with reliable transportation. To apply for this position please send your resume, including a cover letter highlighting your key experience/skills and explain why you would be the best choice for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Graphic Designer
Aqua Lab Tech is in search of a highly creative, motivated Graphic Designer. We are looking for a creative artist with an eye for smart interactive design that is passionate about website content and digital media. We are looking for someone who possesses the skills to craft engaging, modern designs and promotional graphics. Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work efficiently under deadlines and have strong organizational skills with a positive attitude.
We are searching for a reliable, dependable person to work part-time in our Riverside, CA location. This person will be a hardworking individual that produces amazing graphic images, efficiently. This individual will work with our management team in creating and producing visual content across multiple channels including, social media, website, blogs and newsletters. Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work efficiently under deadlines and have strong organizational skills with a positive attitude. The right candidate loves eCommerce production, is career driven, possesses exceptional skills and is a team player. This Position has the possibility for full-time.
- Design and produce compelling visual assets
- Contribute to the development and design of marketing assets, themes, and overall visual aesthetic of brand image
- Create designs for email blasts, printed marketing materials and social media platforms
- Recognize and research design trends that keep brand image fresh
- Strong portfolio with website examples
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite – Mac platform
- Good attitude, sharp mind, extremely attentive to detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Strong understanding of graphic design and social media
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback, and adapt quickly to changes.
- E-commerce, SEO and photography experience desirable
For immediate consideration, please submit your portfolio, a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put "Graphic Artist" in the subject field.
Company Linkedin Page
Updated April, 2020