Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc. was founded with this simple mission: To treat everyone with respect and be the best company for customers to buy from, for vendors to sell to and employees to work for. This has been a successful formula for us; each year we grow to new levels.
Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc. remarkable growth means there's a high demand for the right people to maintain our high standards of customer service and professionalism. We take pride in creating an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment. We believe in hard work and a fun atmosphere. Our most successful crewmembers are team players, excited to learn and enthusiastic about the place they work.
Take a look at the opportunities we currently have available. If you're a high-energy, dedicated person who's passionate about glass pipes, there's a place for you at Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING
Position: Product Photographer/Graphic Artist
Aqua Lab Tech is in search of a highly creative, motivated in-house product photographer/graphic artist. We are looking for a creative artist with an eye for smart interactive design that is passionate about website content, digital media, and photography. We are looking for someone who possesses the skills to craft engaging, modern designs and phenomenal product images and promotional graphics. Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work efficiently under deadlines and have strong organizational skills with a positive attitude.
We are searching for a reliable, dependable person to work full-time in our Corona, CA location. This person will be a hardworking individual that produces amazing graphic and photography work, efficiently. This individual will work with our management team in creating and producing visual content across multiple channels including, social media, website, blogs and newsletters. Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work efficiently under deadlines and have strong organizational skills with a positive attitude. Video production skills and knowledge is a huge plus. The right candidate loves ecommerce production, is career driven, possesses exceptional skills and is a team player.
- Produce high quality digital images in accordance with company guidelines
- Set up in-studio lighting
- Produce crisp, clear lifestyle and optimized product photos for website
- Photograph lifestyle images when needed
- Professionally edit all photographic images
- Research and present ideas that continue to elevate the brand
- Design and produce compelling visual assets
- Contribute to the development and design of marketing assets, themes, and overall visual aesthetic of brand image
- Create designs for email blasts, printed marketing materials and social media platforms
- Recognize design trends that keep brand image fresh
- Strong portfolio with website examples
- 3+ years graphic design and photography experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite– Mac platform
- Good attitude, sharp mind, extremely attentive to detail
- Efficient time management skills
- Strong understanding of photography, graphic design and social media
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback, and adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience using digital cameras and lighting equipment in a professional setting
- Videography and Ecommerce experience desirable
For immediate consideration, please submit your portfolio, a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put "Photographer" in the subject field.
Position: eCommerce Customer Care Representative
Aqua Lab Tech is in search of a hard-working, efficient, motivated and dedicated employee to join our team. We are looking for an in-house eCommerce Customer Care Representative. The ideal candidate for this position should be an excellent communicator, approachable, friendly, able to think quickly on your feet, self-sufficient, and honest. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys people and wants to join a fast-growing company.
We are looking for smart, passionate team players that love to help people and are quick at problem solving to join our Customer Care Department. The eCommerce Customer Service Rep will provide exceptional customer service to clients visiting our website and retail location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Print and process daily eCommerce orders according to company guidelines, including calling customers by phone to verify order details
- Help customers navigate and shop our website daily and assist stop-in customers as needed
- Respond to and process customer returns due to unwanted defective items via phone or email
- Provide exceptional customer service via email, phone and in person
- Help customers with placing orders, tracking orders and their account information
- Recommend website and product description improvements based on customer feedback
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts that will increase visitors to our website
- Quickly, efficiently and happily tackle problems for customers when deliveries, transactions or experiences don’t go as planned
- Work effectively with others in a team environment to improve our customers experience
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and task oriented with excellent time management skills
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
- Passionate about helping people and providing our clients with a great experience
- Excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Be comfortable interacting with colleagues, vendors and customers in a professional manner
- Quick and accurate typing skills
- A fast learner who thinks outside of the box to achieve goals
- Demonstrate professional actions and attitude at all times
- Be a dedicated, passionate and trustworthy employee
- Quick to solve problems with a go getter attitude
- Eagerness to learn and juggle many tasks
- Honest and driven by the entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to shifting priorities
- Ecommerce and Social Media experience a plus
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This is a full time position (M-F) with occasional required overtime hours on the weekends. We ask that applicants please be local to Corona, CA with reliable transportation. To apply for this position please send your resume, including a cover letter highlighting your key experience/skills and explain why you would be the best choice for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aqua Lab Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Updated June 2017